By Naomi Girdler

Module Code: FDGP202

Sunday 19 February 2012

Mobile Website

My plan for this project was that if I had extra time to spare once finishing the initial website, I was to code and build a mobile version to go alongside it. Nowadays, a large amount of people have access to the internet on their phones, and it can sometimes be difficult to view a website on a smaller screen if there is no mobile version available. I know that my website could be quite difficult to view on a smaller screen, especially due to the horizontal scrolling and fixed width header.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to create a mobile website for this project, however, it's definitely something I plan to experiment with in future projects, for example, self promotion online.

Despite the fact that I never completed the above task, I did a fair bit of research on well designed mobile websites, as seen below.


Threadless


Mail Chimp


1 Trick Pony


Flickr


Diesel

No comments:

Post a Comment