By Naomi Girdler

Module Code: FDGP202

Sunday 19 February 2012

Website Design

When beginning this project, I was unsure as to what route I'd go for creating my interactive product. I've always liked the idea of creating an application for an iPhone or similar, but through experience, I know I've thoroughly enjoyed the process of designing and coding my own websites.

In the past, I've only ever dabbled with simple table websites, but as the years have gone on, I've found myself experimenting with more complex codes and more intricate designs. I also find that despite my experience with coding and designing websites, there's always a challenge involved since coding never goes the way you want it to do first time. There's always problems to be solved, and that is something that I enjoy and want to take further into my career as a graphic and web designer.

This project will allow me the opportunity to experiment freely within elements of website design that I wouldn't necessarily be able to in a work environment with specific briefs to adhere to.

2 comments:

  1. Creating interactive design is more help to attraction.

    Drupal Development Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.It can be helpful for people who wants to know more about app Modernization services.

    ReplyDelete