By Naomi Girdler

Module Code: FDGP202

Friday 10 February 2012

Vivienne Westwood Official Website


 
As part of my research, I thought it was only wise to check out the website that Vivienne Westwood actually has to promote her fashion label. Obviously the design and coding behind the website is a lot more extensive the amount of coding I'd be able to do for this project, but it shows the potential of how a fashion website can showcase not only the clothes, but allow users to connect to the shop to purchase items.
 
The colour scheme is something that I feel is important, which I think would be good to incorporate into my website to allow for a little continuity within design. However, I don't really like the design of the website as a whole, since it feels like there's not enough similarity within the various pages of the website. I also think that the overall colour scheme is a little odd, but then what can you expect from Vivienne Westwood, really?
 
 I think researching and analyzing this website is a good start to get ideas of the design of my own website for the fashion designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment